Stabilizer for the Air conditioner is very important if there is a voltage fluctuation problem in your area. Well, a perfect AC stabilizer must be required if you want to secure your AC ( inverter Split AC or Window AC) from electric hazards for long life.
What happens, when I don’t install Stabilizer with AC
- Voltage fluctuation problem causes, AC ON or OFF automatic which is not good, this causes AC damage or short circuit.
- Air conditioners are costly as we know, So If, no stabilizer, then once high voltage will come in your area due to power disturbances then your AC can be damaged or electronic circuits may be destroyed which causes a big loss.
What happens, when I Install perfect Stabilizer with AC
- Voltage fluctuation problem will get fixed, AC will be 99% is on the safer side.
- No AC damage due to high voltage, the first stabilizer will damage but AC will safe.
- Overall you are on the safer side if you are using Stabilizer.
Which Stabilizer is perfect for Air conditioners?
For any air conditioner ( split AC OR window AC), the auto cut stabilizer is perfect. Below is the list of some best stabilizer, you can see more auto cut stabilizer for AC on google or youtube.
Note: Before Buying any Stabilizer must check all the details Such as ( what is it’s working range etc) of that stabilizer by searching on google or youtube.
- V-Guard VEW 400 Plus Voltage Stabilizer for up to 1.5 Ton AC.
- V-Guard VG500 Stabilizer for 2 Ton AC.
- V-Guard VWR 400 Voltage Stabilizer (Grey) for up to 1.5 ton AC
- V-Guard VND 500 Voltage Stabilizer (Grey) for up to 1.5 ton AC
- V-Guard VND400 Voltage Stabilizer for up to 1.5 Ton AC
Conclusion – At the last, I want to tell you that, A auto cut stabilizer is must be required for your air conditions if you want to increase the life of your AC.