How to resize Header height of website in WordPress – decrease, increase or change header size + resize image logo + text logo size. From here you can learn how to reduce header size, increase, decrease, or any changes in the header section in order to make a good looking website.
resize Header height of website, the width of image logo + text logo by a simple method, Steps are below
[note]Steps are below [/note]
- First login into WordPress dashboard.
- Now go in appearance, click on the Theme editor, Select Parent theme of any theme in which you want to resize header part. Now click on style.css.
- You need to see there, which code is for which purpose.
- inside style.css, you need to find something related to header settings.
- Just scroll down and see which code is for which purpose, then when you come down there somethings written related to the header.
- Simply From there, you can change settings of the header, such as header color, height,min-height,padding-top,padding-bottom, header logo width,font-size of header name if you have no logo at your header, etc.
- Below is the video, how you can edit code, just see that video.
Conclusion – By this method, you can resize the Header height of website in WordPress.For more tips and tricks like this, you can see other tips and tricks.