One question everyone asks when they start GTA 5 installing in their own computer that is how much time does it take to install GTA 5 in my PC. Now don’t worry because below I elaborated how much time required for the complete installation.
Generally, Highly compressed GTA 5 setup which is come in approx 36 GB, It will take more than 4 hours for complete installation of GTA 5 because it requires to extract game data from 36 GB to 60 GB.
On the other hand, Full version GTA 5 setup which has approx 59 GB size, it does not requires more time to install the game because it is already in 60 GB size, Setup will extract all files on any path, just in approx 1/2 to 1 hour.
GTA 5 Game installation time depends on many factors
- Which type of desktop or laptop you have.
- As you know, the desktop is faster than a laptop if we compare with the same specifications. So GTA 5 installation time also depends on this factor.
- What are the specifications of your pc?
- low-end PC will take more time to install the game, high-end PC takes less time to install complete GTA 5 game.
- For example – A 5400rpm drive will take approx more than 4 hours if you are installing highly compressed GTA 5 games, otherwise, full version GTA 5 will take approx 1/2 to 1 or 2 hours.
- Example 2 – If you have SSD drive, then highly compressed GTA 5 will take approx 2 -4 hour and Full version GTA 5 will take less than 1 hour.
- Which Type of GTA 5 you are installing [ highly compressed version(36GB) or Full version(59GB) ].
- Highly compressed games required more time to extract complete game data & Full version game setup doesn’t require more time to extract.
Conclusion – I hope, you have understood How much time does it take to install GTA 5 on the computer?